Thursday, March 8, 2012

christmas pictures...

It's been such a long time since I have written for this blog. A lot of the time it's because I am not interested in posting my thoughts. Altho, recently I added a twitter account to my social media, so if im posting stuff there, im sure i can post here. if you are interested visit here.

Anyways, i wanted talk about my recent endeavor of purchasing a new camera. Right now, i got my sights set on D7000 and am looking more into D90 that a couple of friends have. I am more interested in the d7000, but who knows. So how am i raising money to support the upgrade of the next level (or 2) up from my existing camera? Why of course! I am offering Christmas pictures to friends and family. Fun stuff. I think the most challenging part right now, is knowing that I am not close to being able to pay for this expensive camera... But, one step at a time, right? My goal is to have my new camera, and a 50mm 1.4 (or 1.8) lens for it by March. Why? because, i want to be able to shoot as second for bud of mine, should he call. 

Keith, (this bud of mine) has been teaching me about photography since March, and actually lets me shoot weddings with him. Crazy idea, right? So, a year from that date, i would like to start actually being an asset to him in that arena. And, in doing so, being an asset for my own money making, for my family, so me and jeremy can continue to pay off debt to get to THE MISSION FIELD. where ever God may call us to.

so, all this rambling, and i just want to leave you with my new picture site. Let me know what you think! one of the ways that i have continued to grow, is by having people critique me. (it sucks but is sooo necessary).  And, should you be interested, don't hesitate to contact me if you want affordable pictures of your family or friends, or whatever :)
love
leanna

ps, here are some random pics from thanksgiving while we were at some stables. Jeremy's sister has a bunch of horses and gives lessons. she is also a equine therapy trainer, taking girls that have been abused and giving them a way to process through some of those painful experience while riding horses, grooming them, training. 













No comments:

Post a Comment